TheRealComstocks

Thursday, July 17, 2008

hanginoutatkeesler

Daddy & Kylee "Hangin'" Out!!!


Daddy Sliding... Kylee Sliding... Tell me she doesn't look like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weekend James had drill and some make-up days at Keesler so Kylee and I went over there and spent some weekend with Him until he was finished.  We had a great time... While we were there we went to picnic fro James's shop at the marina.  I got a chance to meet all the people James works with when he has drill.  They were all so nice, and it is great to be able to put faces to all the names.  Kylee had a great time on the playground with her Daddy.  I am truly blessed with the greatest husband and father to my daughter a girl could ever ask for.  I want to highlight the pics of James and Kylee going down the slide.  If you look closely they are making the same exact face.  She is her Daddy's little girl no doubt about it!  Kylee and I also spent a good bit of the time at the pool working on our tans.  She is quite the little fish.  But what would a day at the pool be with out a cookie break.  She is Daddy's little girl with Mommy's sweet tooth!


Labels:

posted by therealcomstocks at 4:53 PM

1 Comments:

Yeah, I would def say that they look alike! Weird because she looks like Baylee alot too at that age! Beautiful Girl!

July 18, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home